Legalising South-African Academic Credentials, Certificates, Degrees, Diplomas and School records for use outside the borders of South-Africa

Written by Louwrens Koen on . Posted in Uncategorised

South-African Academic Credentials intended for use in another country must be "Appostilized", "authenticated" or "legalized" in order to be recognized as valid in the foreign country.

The number and type of authentication certificates you will need depend on the nature of the document and whether or not the foreign country is a party to the multilateral treaty on "legalization" of documents.

We provide authentication ( legalization) services on Educational documents that will be used in foreign countries which service could inter alia include:

Obtain Department of education certification of the tertiary institution;
Notarization of certificates;
Obtain Apostilles for documents intended for use in the Hague Convention countries;
Obtain certification for non Hague Convention countries (Department of Foreign Affairs);
Embassy (Consulate) legalization.

For further information or a quotation please contact us on:
Louwrens Koen Attorneys
311 Eastwood, Arcadia, Pretoria, Gauteng, South-Africa
Telephone +27(0) 87 0010 733
Cell 082 880 5646
Po Box 14382 Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng, 0028
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.