UAE Embassy Legalisation Service
Legalising documents with the UAE embassy in Pretoria, South Africa can be confusing and expensive if you do not understand how to process documents correctly.
Using our legalisation service will save you time and money. If you have been asked to provide documents to the United Arab Emirates then you will need to get them fully attested before they will be accepted.
This process is often referred to as embassy attestation or legalisation. We are pleased to offer a fully inclusive solution to businesses and individuals.
- What is included in our service?
- Documents checks to ensure swift processing
- Notary fees if your document needs to be certified
- High Court authenticationcertificate
- Department of Education
- Attendances at embassy to lodge and collect
- All administration charges and expenses
- Miscelaneous attendances
- There are no hidden charges
We charge an amount of R550 per document, which amount excludes the embassy fees. The process takes 2-3 working days. For further information or a no obligation quotation please contact:
Louwrens Koen Attorneys
Cell 084 316 3765
- Hits: 4105