What are the functions of a Notary Public?
The office and functions of a Notary Public in South-Africa explained
Louwrens Koen is a Pretoria based Notary Public, who offers a professional and friendly notarial service to private individuals and commercial firms.
He also offers a mobile notarial service and can also visit you at your business premises.
Louwrens Koen has the knowledge, skills and resources to meet all of your notarial requirements abroad and in South Africa.
Louwrens Koen Notary Public
Notarising documents for all countries including:
- Powers of Attorney to sell, purchase, mortgage, inherit property abroad
- Company documents
- Birth, marriage and death certificates
- Education certificates, passports, translations
- Witnessing the execution of documents, verifying authenticity of signatures
- Preparing notarial certificates
- Authenticating the contents of documents
- Consent documentation for children to travel abroad
- Divorce Documents
- Statutory Declarations, Change of Name Declarations
- Shipping Protests
- Arranging "apostille" legalisation, embassy and consulate legalisation
- Notarial Bonds
- Sectional Titles
- Antenuptial Contracts
- Long Term Lease Agreements
For further information or a quotation, please contact us on:
Louwrens Koen Attorneys
311 Eastwood Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, Gauteng, South-Africa
Telephone 087 0010 733
Cell 082 880 5646
Po Box 14382 Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng, 0028
- Hits: 10412